Latest From the Blog
Hey friends! Really looking forward to playing at the Darwell Barnburner Music Festival with the Dirt Road Angels this Friday! Gates open at 6pm and we take the stage at 7pm – I can’t believe we get to open for Jesse Farrell, Chad Brownlee, and Brett Kissel! So pumped! Then, on Saturday, my solo band […]
Hey guys! What a whirlwind this summer has been! Last Friday, The Dirt Road Angels had a fabulous time performing in Red Deer for Westerner Days, then on Saturday for the Boyle Rodeo! The band “Last Minute” opened for us, and they were great!!! Last night, we performed for Taste of Edmonton – it was […]
Hey guys! After being bugged by many people to enter this contest, I caved. My friend Alan & I threw this together last minute and threw our hat in the ring just for fun…although I would really really love the chance to sig with Keith Urban!!!! Hope you enjoy! We Were Us – covered by […]
Hey guys! I can’t believe this year is half over already! The kids are done school and had the Dirt Road Angels and I a great gig at the Ponoka Stampede and Canadian Rockies International Music Festival last week! I also had a great visit with my sister Daisy in Calgary…it was very much needed. […]
- Darwell Barnburner this Friday & Hayloft Acres on Saturday!
- Gigs galore & Vermilion Fair THIS weekend!
- My video entry for the CISN Sing with Keith Urban contest!
- River Rats Festival in Athabasca July 1st & Apex Casino on Friday & Saturday!
- Ponoka Rodeo TONIGHT, Canadian Rockies Int’l Rodeo & Music Festival FRIDAY!